Q: When and where is Symantec Symposium 2012 being held?
- Tuesday 14 August - SKYCITY Auckland Convention Centre
- Thursday 16 August - Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, Wellington
- Tuesday 21 August - Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre
- Wednesday 22 August - Hyatt Hotel Canberra
- Tuesday 18 September - Sydney Convention & Exhibition Centre
- Thursday 20 September - Crown Promenade Hotel, Melbourne
- Tuesday 16 October - Intercontinental Hotel, Adelaide
- Thursday 18 October - Crown Convention Centre Perth (formally known as Burswood Entertainment Complex)
Q: What will it cost to attend Symantec Symposium 2012?
Symantec Symposium 2012 is absolutely FREE!
Q: How is my registration confirmed?
Your registration will be confirmed via email at the time of registration. You will also be sent a reminder email and SMS the day before the event if you provide us with your mobile phone number during registration.
Q: What additional communication should I expect after registering?
Symantec will send regular electronic communications regarding Symantec Symposium 2012
including updates, highlights and announcements. We also recommend that you visit the event website on a regular basis for additional details.
Q: Will the presentation slides be provided online after the conference?
An email will be sent to all Symantec Symposium 2012
attendees advising when presentations will be available online.
Q: What will I learn at Symantec Symposium 2012?
What you can expect at Symantec Symposium 2012:
- Keynote presentations by industry experts
- The latest industry practices and emerging trends
- Useful information and meaningful insights to help you overcome the challenges of cloud, mobility, virtualisation, management, security, backup, and anything else that threatens to slow IT organisations down or put business at risk
- Meet with Symantec executives as well as solution and industry experts
- The opportunity to speak to our strategic partners